The parking deck is operated by Reef Parking Systems, which can be reached at 404.249.9138. Their office is located on parking level P-1, directly underneath Central Park, and is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please contact the management office for new parking access cards requests. Please contact Reef Parking Systems directly for questions related to payment of invoices or for other items related to parking at 271 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The P level parking deck is located directly under the building on three levels. Handicapped and reserved parking spaces are located directly under the building and are marked with signage. Unreserved spaces are located beyond those and are unmarked. The speed limit in the parking deck is 5 m.p.h. Please be courteous and cautious as you drive in the parking deck.
- The G-level garage parking deck (levels one through four) is entered from 171/2 Street. These four levels are for tenant reserved spaces. All spaces in this garage level are set up through the initial leasing negotiations.
- All illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed and are subject to being towed at the owner's expense.
- If someone is parked in your company's reserved parking spot, please call the management office at 404.592.6022 to contact the owner of the vehicle and have it moved or towed if necessary.
- If your vehicle is to remain on the premises overnight or for an extended period of time, please notify the management office in advance by completing the Overnight-Short Term Parking Request Form.
- All deliveries must be delivered via the loading dock. Vehicles are not to be parked in front of the building or on 17 1/2 Street in the BB&T reserved parking meters.
The number of reserved parking spaces is based upon the terms of your lease. Please refer to your lease for more information.
Reef Parking Systems: 404.249.9138.