Low Voltage Permit


A permit must be acquired through the appropriate Fulton County authority for all low voltage cabling and electrical work, whether installed by the tenant's general contractor or another vendor. The permit or license is to be posted on the job site.

All telephone and/or computer cabling must be permitted (Low Voltage Permit) and inspected before the county will issue a Certificate of Occupancy, which must be received by the management office before a tenant moves in to their space. Your telephone installer is responsible for getting this permit and it must be received before the electrical contractor schedules the electrical ceiling inspection, which is usually ten to fourteen days before construction is completed.